Sunday 14 December 2014

My Christmas Party Makeup

 
 
Products Used:
 
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Rockateur Blusher
theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Mac 'All the Glitters' Eyeshadow
the Balm eyeshadow in 'Sexy'
the Balm eyeshadow in 'Sultry'
L'Oreal Super Liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara Waterproof
Tanya Burr Bambi Lashes
Urban Decay Kohl Liner in Lush
Rimmel Apocolips in Meteoric Matte

 
It's that time, all the Christmas parties are starting! Mine is actually this Friday but I wanted to blog about what makeup I was going to wear but would not have the time nor the light to do it next Friday.
 
I went for a red lip and neutral eye as you can see. I love the lashes and the definition to the eyes.
 
 
Lid:
 
To create the eyes I took 'All that Glitters' all over the eyes then 'Sultry' in the crease buffed right out to the brow bone. I then used 'Sexy' (a beautiful dark red/purple) building up the colour and intensity in the crease. I tried to keep the inner corner and lid as light as possible by topping up with 'All that Glitters' to finish.
 
Lower Lash Line:
 
For the lower lash line I mixed 'Sultry' & 'Sexy' on a pencil brush and blended under the eye. To darken even more, I took some kohl along the lower lash line to blended out with the same pencil brush.
 
 
I hope you enjoy the festive period whatever you may be doing and enjoyed this look!
 
Paige xo
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Your make-up looks gorgeous! :)

    Cristina
    http://cristina.dk

    ReplyDelete