Monday 29 December 2014

Rocking a Pop of Purple

 
 
 
It's that time where, as a beauty lover, you most probably got some new make up for Christmas and you just want to play with it all. My mum got me a set with all the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Kohl Pencils in. I'm a huge fan of wearing kohl liner in all sorts of ways anyway but this made me want to experiment with all the different colours that you get in the pack. I was far too excited swatching them all on Christmas day.
 
 
 
Products used for the look:
 
 
I kept the lid pretty neutral and just deepened up my crease a little with a soft brown and lined my upper lash line thinly with a dark brown. For the pop of purple, I took the kohl pencil in my waterline and smudged underneath my eye and blended out.
 
I love how this look turned out and proud of myself for trying colour!
 
P.S. This would totally look amazing on green eyes *heart emoji*
 
Paige xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi girlie! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award, it's a great way for people to discover new blogs, hopefully you'll join in.

    xo Hannah
    alwayswonderingandwandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Buy Belbien Online
    Buy ksalol 1mg Online
    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Pain O Soma 350mg

    ReplyDelete